HEAD Ski Demo and Race Training
Want to get some last minute training in before championships?
Come out on Tuesday, February 24, at Ski Sundown for Race Training with HEAD Race Director Ben
Drummond! Ben has worked with many of the big names on the World Cup and can help you improve your
He will be offering two 1 hour training sessions before our regular race at 7pm.
- First session: 4pm – 5pm
- Second session: 5pm – 6pm
- A GS course will be set for the training.
- Each group is limited to 20 participants so register ASAP!
- Register Here
Don’t need to train but thinking about upgrading your gear for next season?
HEAD will also be providing a free
Ski Demo for CISC members only! Come try out some new boards from 3pm – 8pm.
Be sure to stay after the race for your chance at some special give-aways from HEAD from 9pm to 10pm in the
Note: This is free to all CISC members and is not open to the general public. Must have a Ski Sundown season
pass or a valid lift ticket.
2015 CISC Championships
Week 4 is in the bag! If you’ve made it to all 4 races so far, CONGRATULATIONS! You’ve qualified for
Championships! If you’ve missed a race or two, don’t worry you still have three chances to qualify.
Championships will be held at Pico Mountain this year on Saturday, February 28 and Sunday, March 1.
Don’t miss your chance to compete in a full weekend racing and to attend the league dinner on Saturday
Check out our flyer
for more information. If you plan to attend, let your captain know and make sure
you turn in your Pico waiver.
Note: Pico Mountain requires racers to wear helmets.
Killington/Pico has provided the following lodging discounts for our Championship weekend. For both locations, when making the reservation, just say you are with CISC.
- Cortina Inn - $159 a night for a room with 2 queens. Call Patrick Kitchin in the Cortina office at 802-772-7118.
- Mendon Mountainview Lodge - 7% discount for lodging along with complimentary room upgrades. (802) 773-4311
- Swiss Farm Inn $150.00 / night double occupancy, includes 4 course dinner and full hot “World’s Best” breakfast.
Not a “special” rate but still a really good one! Approx. 15-20 min to Pico